Friday, June 27, 2014

Pinterest and the Pauper feature and update!

My little blog has been featured on a super fun website called homeheaven.com.au! I am so excited! They did a piece on recycling old furniture into something new, and asked to use my popular chevron cabinet make-over. Here is the direct link:  http://homeheaven.com.au/renovations-repairs/diy/gallery/recycled-diy-decorations-your-home/recycled-diy-decorations-your. This site is so much fun, I don't even know where to begin! Go check it out!

As I took a closer look at my blog, I decided it needed a new simpler look. I gave the blog itself a small make-over and spent 3 days going through links and images. If you see anything not working, please let me know! 

Thank you to everyone who has visited Pinterest and the Pauper! You are awesome! Thanks for the love!

-Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment