The original Pin:
The original Pin is a pickle jar and a dollar store candle stick. I wanted a much larger version(mine is approx 20 inches tall) and purchased an eight inch tall jar from Hobby Lobby for $4.99. I then bought an 8 inch tall wooden candle stick from Michael's on sale for $6. I also bought the wooden nob at Hobby Lobby for .50 cents. The spray paint is Krylon in Ocean Breeze from Walmart, less than $4 for a can. Don't forget the super glue!
1) Jar with lid
2) candle stick holder
3) washer and nob
4) Spray paint
4) Super glue
5) Hot glue, wood glue, or she used a glue called Beacon's Glass, Metal, and more.
1) Take lid off of jar and glue the washer and nob to the top. Let dry.
2) While glue is drying, spray paint the candle stick base.
3) When lid is dry, spray paint that as well.
4) Using hot glue, wood glue, or the glass and metal glue...secure the glass jar to the candle stick holder. Let dry.
5) Fill with desired goodies and place top on jar.
Ta Da! You're very own adorable apothecary jar! Now I have to go and do this a few more times for my kitchen display...