Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summertime Popsicles!

I don't know about you, but its HOT HOT HOT out there! Summer has arrived and with it the heat. I am originally from Las Vegas, NV and know what heat is. 117 degrees you say? Been there and done that. Its like an oven. Here in the great Northwest in Washington, it doesn't generally get over 100, but the humidity can play all sorts of tricks on you! No matter where you are and what kind of summer heat you're battling, we are all trying to cool off. And what better way than with some fun homemade Popsicles?!

I have tried several of these Pins and I really like the Nutella pops, the Orange Creamsicles, and the Strawberry cheesecake pops! Its not just enough to be cooled off, a little indulgence is needed as well. (wink) And have I mentioned how fun it is to do these with the kids? My 7 year old just loved to be a part of this fun treat!

Orange Creamsicles

Nutella Pops



All of these are amazing links to homemade popsicle recipes. There are so many that I decided not to try to add them all to the post. Visit these wonderful sites and choose what flavors you'd like to try. I promise you cannot not go wrong with ANY of them! Enjoy a fun popsicle by the pool or in where its cool! Have a fabulous summer!

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment