Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Featuring Pinstrosity!

This past week was Spring Break, and at the end of the week, me and my kids headed to Montana to visit my niece for her birthday. We had a great time, but our trip ended in a sort of crazy adventure that involved a broken down car, a ride with a complete stranger, a lot of laughing and whining too, a crazy old man who screamed at us and flipped us off at a motel in this CREEPY little town(think backwoods Montana!) and a rescue by my husband just in the nick of time. Made it back home safe and sound, but phew, that little detour wore me out! I did not have time to edit and write my usual post, so instead I opted to highlight another blog that is sure to put a smile on your face!

Pinstrosity!( http://pinstrosity.blogspot.com ) It is this fabulous blog about attempted Pins, and it ain't pretty! But that's the whole purpose and why I love it so! (Secretly, I hope to have a major fail so I can be on there! Ha!) The writing is witty and fun, and the attributed photos will put a smile on your face. Note: you are laughing with them, not at them. They are posting with a sense of humor! I love it!

Here is a fun example! The Original Pin...cute bunny rolls!


The Pinstrosity! Um....bunny..er, cat rolls?


I admit that I was going to make these with Easter dinner, but didn't have time. It did cross my mind how they'd turn out. I have no doubt I'd have ended up the "cat lady" so to speak. Ha! The brilliant part of this blog is that they analyze their attempts to see where they went wrong and how it might have gone differently. And not every attempt is a fail. Either way they are a fun read! Visit Pinstrosity and have your day brightened!

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment