1) Dinner! A Traditional Irish meal! Shepard's Pie. It is SO good!!! Visit http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/2631/simple-shepherds-pie for the recipe.
2) What's an Irish meal with out an Irish drink with these adorable labels?! Kid friendly with Root beer or Cream Soda! http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-patrick.html
3) And what St Patricks Day is complete with out Green? A Shamrock Shake for dessert! http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2013/02/14/copycat-shamrock-shake-recipe/
4) Something free is always nice! A free St Patty's Day Printable! I love word art! http://5mcreations.blogspot.com/2013/02/free-st-patricks-day-printables.html
5) Want to do some fun crafts with the kiddos? These are some adorable ideas! http://crunchyfrugalista.com/17-st-patricks-day-crafts/
6) Need some entertainment? How about the good ol' movie Darby O'Gill and the Little People. Major throw back right? :) What's not to love about Sean Connery and Leprechauns?! (This was my throw in. ha!)
I totally intend to do most of these if time permits! I think they look so fun and totally doable. I'll be back in 2 weeks. Until then...Dye your food green, wear your shamrocks with pride, and enjoy your St. Patricks Day!